For all members of our private Uprisers℠ Community, you’ll get exclusive access to the following video about Uprisers versus Stabilizers we just posted…
Direct link: http://vimeo.com/17527787
Special Wayseers℠ & Uprisers℠ Q&A with Garret John LoPorto and Kyle Hunt
This 1 hour, 17 minute video covers:
- What is “the Way”?
- How the prefrontal cortex blocks awareness of the Way
- Uprisers versus Stabilizers
- How & why do Wayseers become destructive
- The Way versus the rules
- Life without Rules?… How do you function without rules?
- How do “the Wayseers” fit in with religion and specifically Christianity?
- Was Jesus a Wayseer?
- What’s the only rule Wayseers need?
- Rules as a pseudo form of dignity.
- ADD, ADHD, Bipolar and addicted Wayseers
- A wide and balanced view on the medication debate
- An education reform model for rapid advancement
- An insight into cleptocrat psychology and how to stop turning Wayseers into corporate raiders
- How to be financially supported in your creative endeavors without selling out.
- Where to find other Wayseers to support your initiatives and creative endeavors
- How Wayseers can bring great beauty to the world
If you want access to this Special Wayseers℠ & Uprisers℠ Q&A you will need to become a member of the Uprisers℠ private social network. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Right now — worldwide — 10% of people have Upriser™ tendencies, 90% have stabilizer tendencies.
This new hybrid “super” human tribe became successful because it had the best of both worlds — the Uprisers™ (those with the Neanderthal disposition) who would rebel, innovate, pioneer and lead change — and the Stabilizers (those with the modern human disposition) who would stabilize and institutionalize all the positive innovation and changes trail-blazed by the Uprisers, which would have been doomed to collapse under its own disorder if it weren’t for the steady hands of the Stabilizers.
Establishing and sustaining human progress is like building a skyscraper. You need Uprisers to rise up and bring the tower to a higher level, and you also need Stabilizers to hold that tower in place. If there were no Uprisers there would be no tower — the structure would stay at ground level and there would be no progress. If there were no Stabilizers, the tower would collapse and topple, because nothing keeps it together.
Understanding this principle and recognizing people’s inherent gifts as Uprisers or Stablizers can go a long way in minimizing conflict and misunderstanding between these two temperaments. Unfortunately, because Uprisers are surrounded by a vast majority of Stabilizers, who not only don’t understand them at all, but tend to actively distrust and dislike their disposition, Uprisers™ tend to suffer.
Read the rest of my article in Huffington Post…
If you want to become a member of the Uprisers℠ private social network, email email@example.com for details.
Drums: LoVecchio - Guitare: Ethan - Keyboards: Garret - Vocals: Garret
Funky White Walrus.
Ah … Meat.